Dr. Juan Martínez GutiérrezPlastic surgeon specialized in cosmetic and restorative surgery.
Specialist in Plastic Surgery
Dr. Juan Martínez Gutiérrez holds a degree in Medicine and Surgery from the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Málaga since 2002. He is currently the first and only Spanish doctor in possession of both medical specialties: Aesthetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery, and also Ophthalmology.
- Graduate in Medicine and Surgery from the University of Malaga since 2002.
- Specialist by competitive examination MIR in Ophthalmology at the Hospital Universitario 12 de Octubre in Madrid, where he specialized in the area of Oculoplastic Surgery and Orbital-craniofacial.
- Specialist by competitive examination MIR in Reconstructive and Aesthetic Plastic Surgery at the Hospital Regional Universitario Carlos Haya in Malaga, where he developed his expertise in the field of Head and Neck Surgery, Breast Surgery, Reconstructive Surgery and Microsurgery, Burn Surgery, hand surgery and others.
- Collegiate Number: 29/2909910
MEMBERSHIP OF SCIENTIFIC COMPANIES
- Full member of the Spanish Society of Ophthalmology (SEO).
- Full member of the Spanish Society of Plastic Surgery Ocular and Orbital (SECPOO).
- Full member of the Spanish Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (SECPRE).
- Full member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS).
SPECIFIC ADDITIONAL TRAINING
- Doctor of Medicine from the Autonomous University of Madrid in 2007 with the highest rating (cum laude).
- Training in Reconstructive Surgery at Cavadas Foundation (Valencia).
- Training in Breast Reconstructive Surgery in the Microsurgery Unit of the Hospital Universitario Virgen del Rocio (Sevilla).
- Training in Head and Neck Surgery at the Hospital Universitario Puerta de Hierro (Madrid).
- Training in Cosmetic Surgery at Teknon Medical Center (Barcelona).
ADDITIONAL PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITY
- Member of Court of Doctoral Thesis at the Autonomous University of Madrid.
- First author of several publications in international scientific journals.
- Participation in national and international congresses.
- Physician at the regional university hospital in Malaga, as tutor of residents.
- Referral Plastic Surgeon at Hospital Vithas Paque San Antonio (2013-2017)
REQUEST INFORMATION. CONSULTATION
Call us at 638 602 462
Reconstructive and Aesthetic Plastic Surgery in Málaga, Marbella, Granada and Madrid
WHERE TO FIND US
MEDICAL CENTERS WHERE WE CAN ATTEND YOU
Hospital Vithas Parque San Antonio
AVDA. PINTOR SOROLLA, 2
AV. SEVERO OCHOA, 22
Hospital Vithas La Salud
Avda. Santa María de la Alhambra, 6
Complejo hospitalario Ruber Juan Bravo
C/ JUAN BRAVO, 49